It is an indisputable fact that motivational words become motivational in their sense of being motivational when they apply to your situation. We all need motivation in one way or another.
Life in itself is full of challenges, opportunities, threats, frustrations, disappointments, celebrations etc. We are motivated by different things. I have come to realise that words of motivation are capable of infusing hope into life. I have motivational words for you so that you stay motivated and make good out of life. They are as follows:
1. Don't focus on how lofty the mountain is to climb, rather focus on how much energy, determination, commitment and motivation you need to climb the mountain.
2. Don't be concerned about maintaining the standard, but be mainly concerned about lifting up the standard.
3. Anticipate, recognise and deal with the problem before it becomes an emergency.
4. If you don't sort out your attitude, your attitude will sort you out.
5. When you happen to fall into the pit, don't focus on how deep the pit is and how stupid you are to have fallen into the pit, but focus on how to quickly come out of the pit and how you must avoid falling into the same pit again.
6. The problem is not the problem, but the problem is how you perceive and respond to the problem.
7. The tone of your voice determines the atmosphere of your communication with people.
8. Failure is the opportunity to identify the weak spots that led to failure so that you develop strength on those weak spots and turn them into success.
9. The greatest risk of all in life is the risk of fear of taking risks.
10. Change for change to take effect.
11.It does not matter what happens to me, it is what happens within me that matters.
12. Don't throw yourself into the jaws of the whim of the moment.
13. Your self-perception determines your life-perception.
14. Life is the reality of reality that operates within the parameters of reality.
15. In your organization, you are either an asset or a liability, which one are you?
16. The right time to identify who your right friends are is when you are going through frustrating period, because the right friends prove how right they are by being there for you during dark moments of life. The wrong time to know the right friends is when you have tapped into success, because success in itself is like honey, it attracts almost everybody to you.
17. The road to success is not straight, it is crooked and meandering; it is not even, it is rocky, it is thorny and it is the test of character.
18. It is a tragedy when the voice of mediocrity is louder than the voice of excellence. It is a tragedy when the voice of fear and cowardice is louder than the voice of courage and audacity.
19. Don't let your principled moral don'ts become unprincipled immoral dos, because if you do, it will be a disaster of disasters.
20. Don't approach a problematic situation with a problematic attitude, because a problem plus a problem equals calamity multiplied by calamity.